An Industrialised Building System (IBS) refers to a technique of construction whereby components are manufactured in a controlled environment – either onsite or offsite – placed and assembled into construction works.
1) Faster completion
2) Good and consistent quality of finishing
3) Quality controlled surface gradient
4) Clean and well maintained site
5) Increase safety
6) Reduce standing supervision
7) Coordination on early stage8) Reduce general worker
9) Quality control-towards zero defects
Smartex is an alternative technique in road construction with reinforcement in modified asphalt mixtures and PolymerBASE Stabilisation And Stress Absorbing Membrane Interlayer (Polymer SAPI) design by using cool in place recycling concept (CIPR).
As a truck stops, the force drives down into the asphalt and supporting layers causing stress and fatigue where the tires meet the road.
As a truck stops, the aramid fibers spread the force throughout the treated layer reducing stress and fatigue where the tires meet the road. The systematic design approach enhance existing soil/subgrade. Especially standing for heavy vehicle. It is also for better seal road and lasting.